Urlaub

Hier bitte technische Probleme melden.
Antworten
Toledus
Urlaub

Beitrag von Toledus »

Hast du keine Zeit, online zu sein, trage in deinem Profil Urlaub ein. Während deines Urlaubs läuft deine Bedenkzeit nicht ab.

Meine Spiele sind grade um Mitternacht um 1 Tag zurück gegangen

Sieht man gut an der Pentemeisterschaft, die ja grade startete

Grüße
Toledus
InI4
Admin
Admin
Re: Urlaub

Beitrag von InI4 »

Grübel, muss ich mal genauer reingucken, es sieht ein wenig so aus, als ob das System nicht honoriert, dass du im Urlaub bist und ziehst, so nach dem Motto: Braucht keine frische Bedenkzeit, ist gerade gezogen worden. Ist das jetzt ein Bug oder ein Feature?? :doh:
Der Mensch spielt nur, wo er in voller Bedeutung des Wortes Mensch ist, und er ist nur da ganz Mensch, wo er spielt.
Friedrich Schiller
bram
Megavip
Megavip

Beitrag von bram »

In English... You first gained a day by playing and if you played the systems decides not to add another day. If you would have moved 2 moves in that game, then you would gained 1 extra day.
InI4
Admin
Admin

Beitrag von InI4 »

Jaaaeeein, in English Yeeeeenope ... dunno. Problem is in this particular case, that he didn't gain anything by moving, since he was at the limit allready. So he had 6 days of time, is on vacation, did a move and next morning he has 5 days of time left. I guess one could have expected to still have 6 days of time left??
Der Mensch spielt nur, wo er in voller Bedeutung des Wortes Mensch ist, und er ist nur da ganz Mensch, wo er spielt.
Friedrich Schiller
bram
Megavip
Megavip

Beitrag von bram »

InI4 hat geschrieben:Jaaaeeein, in English Yeeeeenope ... dunno. Problem is in this particular case, that he didn't gain anything by moving, since he was at the limit allready. So he had 6 days of time, is on vacation, did a move and next morning he has 5 days of time left. I guess one could have expected to still have 6 days of time left??
I think
- he had 5 days left
- made 1 move and came at 6 days left
- next day again 5 days left.

If you move on holidays the normal rules apply so it cannot be a vacation problem, then it must be a general problem!
Toledus

Beitrag von Toledus »

The tournament started yesterday, so it was not possible to be on 5 days left yesterday.

I understand, that i lose a day on every match in which i do a move on a holyday?
Thats not nice :(
Toledus

Beitrag von Toledus »

If you look on my chessgames, i also lost a day without moving
InI4
Admin
Admin

Beitrag von InI4 »

While still thinking about the pros and cons, no, you are not loosing turns when doing moves during vacation, it is only, that the time you gain by moving and the time you gain from your vacation do not properly add up ...

In other words, if the turn gains you only one day (it could gain more if it lifts you from 1 to, say, 3), then it currently gains you no turn But in any case, you do not loose anything, it is just the same with and without turn.
Friedrich Schiller
Toledus

Beitrag von Toledus »

No, you are wrong, i dont know in which games i made moves, but i have 5 days left in 6 Games, which are in move 1 (Z1)
4 Chess, 1 Holomino, 1 Pente
Pente started yesterday, chess was on 6 days too, when i started my holyday, with Holomino i dont know
bram
Megavip
Megavip

Beitrag von bram »

it is normal behaviour.

If on day x starts a game the next day (x+1) you have 5 days left to think. No matter how many moves you made the previous day. It is also correct if you holiday on day x. The next day you have 5 days left unless you move that day.
Antworten