Komputer macht anderen Zug

Hier bitte technische Probleme melden.
Gesperrt
Gast

Komputer macht anderen Zug

Beitrag von Gast »

Wie kann es passieren das den Komputer ein anderen Zug macht als wie ich ausgewahlt habe?

Ich weiss das jetzt gesagt wird das ich mich vielleicht geirrt habe aber ich kontroliere immer meine Zuge und bin mir ganz sicher das den Ursprunglichen Zug ein andere war als was letzt entlich gemacht ist. Es war beim Schach wo icht Tc1-c4 gespielt habe und den Komputer den Turm auf c5 gesetzt hat.
bram
Megavip
Megavip
Re: Komputer macht anderen Zug

Beitrag von bram »

In English:

Bugs can happen in software and sites like this, but in this case I assume you misclicked and did not look at it. Can happen. This is most likely because:
1. This code is very old and never had report about this to happen, and bugs usually are reproducable and also effect other users and this is not the case, not on this site and not on jijbent.nl and yourturnmyturn.com
2. I reproduced your board on my computer and did the move you supposedly did make and indeed that move was made and not another
3. I checked to be sure the code and the database entries and nothing strange.

While fluxes do happen (so it could be you are right) I estimate this chance to be extremely low therefor we will not take further action.
hostelli
Supervip
Supervip

Beitrag von hostelli »

:pcangry:
Gast

Beitrag von Gast »

@Bram

I won't say you didn't do your best, but I'm sure you didn't read my text well. As I said I always controll my moves and only then I press the button to accept my move. Assuming that I was wrong is the easy way. Who tells me that there weren't more bugs. Not all the users report their bugs.

So if I did Tc5 I still expect the Rook to be placed on c5. I still see the Rook at c4 so he didn't really being placed at the right square. The fact that he did when you tried it doesn't mean that he will be always placed at c5 when he's moved there.

Furthermore I have also noticed a lot of mistakes in the computer algoritms here, @ jijbent and @ youturnmyturn so indeed it's an old computercode that isn't perfect at all. But I think it's very hard to make a program that solves all the problems that you will have in this kind of sites. And I've already accepted that the games played at these sites doesn't face reality at all. Almost all of the dicegames won't be even possible in the real world, but as I said I've accepted that. But that's something else than a bug by placing a piece somewhere else on the board.
bram
Megavip
Megavip

Beitrag von bram »

Then you are the only one seeing these mistakes.
Gesperrt