bug: Can't place a piece

Forum für das Spiel Holomino
Antworten
Gast

bug: Can't place a piece

Beitrag von Gast »

http://www.brettspielnetz.de/holomino/p ... ber=105615

In my game I want to place a piece at the 642 at the right of the board, connecting with the 2, but I don´t get the + when I move my mouse to the right hands site, and I don't have a button to move the board. Can you have a look at it?

Cheers,

Albert
mausns
Supervip
Supervip
Re: bug: Can't place a piece

Beitrag von mausns »

in the english rules i never find it, but in the netherlands ;)

Als je een tegel aan de rand van het speelveld plaatst, wordt het speelveld automatisch opgeschoven als er aan de tegenoverligggende kant nog plek is. Dit wordt gedaan om te voorkomen dat het speelveld te klein wordt. Het speelveld is beperkt tot 12x12 holomino's.

und natürlich auch in den deutschen:
ACHTUNG: Auf Brettspielnetz ist die maximale Ausdehnung des Feldes auf 12 Holominos von links nach rechts und von oben nach unten beschränkt.

I think you have reach this point und therefore you don't can play the stone ;o)
InI4
Admin
Admin
Re: bug: Can't place a piece

Beitrag von InI4 »

@marillion

Bad news for you: As mausns explains, this is not a bug, but as specified in the rules on BSN and jijbent: The board is limited, you cannot play outside the board. This had been communicated with Cameron Browne and it only really rarely ever happens.

Best,
InI4
Der Mensch spielt nur, wo er in voller Bedeutung des Wortes Mensch ist, und er ist nur da ganz Mensch, wo er spielt.
Friedrich Schiller
Antworten